Liberty Rose Architects have been appointed as the Architects for The Abbey Church Of St Editha, Polesworth.
The site was founded in the 9th century. The first abbess was St. Editha.
The site of the Abbey is a Scheduled Ancient Monument. The 12th-century Abbey church is now the parish church of St Editha and is a Grade II* listed building. The 14th-century gatehouse is both a Grade II* listed building and a Scheduled Ancient Monument.
In 1868 the Vicarage was built.